The CIC-LITART’18 is an international peer reviewed and non-profit conference. It seeks high quality, original and non-published papers in (but not limited to) the following topics:
First Session (Media) – New media strategy:
- Media and electronic journalism.
- Modern methods of advertising and its uses in media campaigns.
- Modern technology and media and their impact on social media.
- The media in the era of globalization.
- Media and Public Relations.
Second Session (Translation) – Translation and the contemporary world:
- Translation and modern technology
- Translation and Culture.
- Constructive approach to translation education.
- Comparative studies based on translation.
Third Session (English language) – Modern Approach in Linguistics and Literature:
- The relation between language, cognition, and literature.
- Critical thinking and creative thinking in foreign language learning and teaching.
- Modern versus classical techniques in drama and novel.
- Linguistics levels and discourse analysis.
Fourth Session (Interior Design) – Innovative Trends in Interior Design:
- Creative approaches in interior design.
- Technological applications in smart buildings.
- Sustainable interior spaces: between theory and practice.
- Virtual interior spaces and parametric design.
Fifth Session (Sports Education) – Modern Trends of Sports Science in the Renaissance of Society (Challenges and Aspiration):
- Physical Education and School Sports.
- Sports Recreation.
- Sports Management and Marketing.
- Recent developments in Exercise Physiology.
- Sport for people with Disabilities.
Other topics and disciplines dealing with the related topics above are mostly welcome