The CIC-ADFIS’18 is an international peer reviewed and non-profit conference. It seeks high quality, original and non-published papers in (but not limited to) the following topics:
First Session (Administrative) – Administrative developments and their impact on institutional performance:
– Developments in human resource development and its strategic applications.
– Information technology and environmental sustainability.
-Agile IT management technology.
– Innovations in entrepreneurship and project management (small, medium and large).
-University management and leadership updates.
-Electronic administration and its advantages, functions and stages of implementation.
-Green Marketing Updates.
-Electronic marketing and competitive advantage.
-Design and promotion of educational curricula according to the needs of the labor markets.
-Economics of green technology.
-Institutions between the challenges of financial and environmental performance.
Second Session (Accounting) – Development of Financial and Administration Performance under Information Technology:
-Modern Trends in Accounting.
– Accounting under the Information Technology.
-Conceptual framework for IAS.
-Limit of Modern Accounting Problems.
-Administrative and Financial Corruption.
Third Session (Banking and Financial) – Information Technology and Organization performance between reality and ambitions:
-The impact of information Technology on the performance of financial markets .
– Information technology and international financial flows.
– Information technology and enhancing the financial coverage of the banking sector.
– Financial sustainability and its impact on sustainable economic growth.
Other topics and disciplines dealing with economic development or emerging financial markets are mostly welcome